PLEASE NOTE: This item has a fixed shipping cost of $9.95 within Australia. No Game consoles will be shipped outside of Australia.
3D without glasses. To believe it, you just have to see it.
Nintendo 3DS allows you to enjoy games in vivid 3D without wearing special glasses. On the 3D screen, characters look as if they will pop out before your eyes and players can clearly see the depth of the image in the screen. The 3D screen introduces players to a whole new world of gaming.
3DS Console includes:
* Nintendo 3DS system
* Nintendo 3SD charging cradle
* Nintendo 3DS AC adapter
* Nintendo 3DS Stylus
* SD Memory Card (2GB)
* 6 different AR Cards
* Use the 3D depth slider to adjust the intensity of the 3D effect. You can enjoy games in 2D if you lower the depth slider.
* Compatible software: not only can you play Nintendo 3DS softeare but also existing Nitnendo DS/DSi software.
* Amazing Graphics: The improved screen introduces a new standard of graphics quality.
The size of 3DS screen is 3.53-inch (800 pixels wide x 240 pixels high). The normal DSi screen is 3.25-inch (256 pixels wide x 192 pixels high).
* Play software downloaded from the internet. Games purchased and downloaded over the internet, as well as free software automatically downloaded using SpotPass are displayed on the HOME Menu, allowing you to play them without the need for changing Game Cards. You can purchase and download nostalgic games from classic GAME BOY and GAME BOY COLOUR GAMES systems over the internet.
* SpotPass: When you have your Nintendo 3DS turned on and closed, your Nintendo 3DS can automatically download a variety of applications such as 3D videos and free software. This can occur in close proximity to a wireless LAN access point.
* StreetPass: is a function that allows the exchange of data when two people with a Nintendo 3DS in Sleep Mode pass each other. Your Nintendo 3DS system will automatically search out and exchange data with other 3DS systems. You can use StreetPass functionalities for up to 12 different Nintendo 3DS titles at the same time.
* Nintendo 3DS Camera: Take a 3D photo. View 3D images.
* Mii Maker: Now its possible to create Mii characters on Nintendo 3DS too. By manipulating various facial features, you can create your own Mii characters and play as your Mii character in some Nintendo 3DS games. You can even use the camera and let 3DS automatically create a Mii character for you.
* Augmented Reality (AR): Technology that uses a computer to add information to what you see in the real world.
* Activity Log: Records are kept each day in your Activity Log, including information such as the number of footsteps you take when carrying your Nintendo 3DS with you, a history of the software titles you have played, the number of times you played the titles and the time you spent doing so.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency. These prices are estimates only and will differ due to currency conversion rates, bank charges etc.